This blog post is gonna be fun.

I've been getting a LOT of spam comments recently. UGH. Here's me having fun and responding to them. (Respond as in Roast.)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Thanks a lot!

This comment was... how do I say it? ANNOYING!!! Thanks a lot, spam comment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hmmm is anyone else having problems with spam comments? I'm trying to determine things. (The funny thing is that this spam comment was on the P&P05 blog post. As if people are going to start a comment chain on images loading while there's lengthy, interesting discussions on which Pride and Prejudice version is ultimately superior. :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is great, as well as the content!

Aw thanks, spam comment. I have been blogging for three years. Blogging is quite easy; just write random trash and publish it. Tada. But thanks. (Again, this comment was on the P&P05 post. Meaning spam comments have opinions on P&P?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Εste site realmente tem todos a informações Eu precisаva disto de аssunto e não sabia a quem peгguntar.

Apparently I speak Spanish. Or whatever that was. (I just Google Translate-d it, and it was Portuguese and it said that he just found a site which had all the information he needed answered all his questions. This guy probably wasn't very well informed on Jane Austen and Downton Abbey. Glad to be of help, Portuguese person. Although if my blog was that useful it implies you speak English in which case why on earth did you decide the wisest thing to do would be to comment in Portuguese?) (Huh?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My spouse and i got quite thankful that Chris managed to round up his inquiry with the precious recommendations hee grabbed through your web site. It's not at all simplistic too just possibly be handing out helpful tips that many men and women may have been trying to sell. We acknowledge we need the website owner to thasnk foor that. Most of the explanations you have made, the easy site navigation, the friendships youu caan help to foster - it's all impressive, annd it's realy assisting our son in addition to us know that the situation is thrilling, and that's especially mandatory. Thanks for all the pieces!

SHUT UP. LIKE WOW. JUST GO. The door is over there. (I'm assisting your son? I give helpful tips that many men and women may have been trying to sell? Chris rounded up his inquiry with the precious recommendations hee (HEE?!) (He.) grabbed through my web site? Your spouse and you got quite thankful? LEAVE THE ROOM. You are such a ungenuine little liar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mᥙito bоm informaçãο . Sorte me Εu corri em tоdа seu site рor acaso (stumbleupon). Εu tenho livro marcado isso paгa mais tarde!

The Porgtueese person comments again I see. This time saying (thanks google translate) that he has 'bookmarked my blog for later'. Glad to hear it, son, glad to hear it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olá ! Istօ post couⅼdn ' t sеr escrito muіto melhor! Olhando isto artigo mе lembra do meu companheiro ɗe quarto anterior! Eⅼe sempre manteve falando іsto. Eu vou enviar еste artigo com ele. Razoavelmente certo ia tеm ᥙm mᥙito bom ler. Agradeçⲟ-lhe ρoг partilha!

OKAY now I'm sick of you. LEAVE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant article.

Hi kavin. It's your first time commenting anywhere? Ha. Ha. Ha. Good try. I don't believe you. (And no, you don't create comments. You write comments.) (And it's not an article. It's a blog post.) (You thought wrongly, kavin.) (Did you misspell your own name? I would not be surprised.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, all the time i used to check website posts here in the early hours in the morning, as i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

Best of luck gaining knowledge. (Why early hours in the morning? That does not make me go like, 'ohh that's a nicer spam comment than the rest of them.')

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every weekend i used to go to see this web site, as i wish for enjoyment, since this this site conations actually nice funny stuff too. paginas con descuentos http://forum.czaswojny.interia.pl/index.php?page=User&userID=27849 http://sale-ghrp-6.blogspot.com/ http://theultimateherpesprotocol14.blogspot.com/ https://decoracion.trendencias.com/usuario/soniacastellanos

No, I am not clicking that URL. And no, you do not visit this web site every weekend. Glad the feelings are mutual. Liar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written! paginas descuentos http://www.vogue.com.au/forums/member.php?u=537779 http://iherb-discount-code-fdm511.blogspot.com/ http://forum.kryptronic.com/profile.php?id=119500 http://thegoodcompany.bigcartel.com 

Again, I am not clicking that URL. (I couldn't refrain from telling you that.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! pagina ofertas http://100bellezas.blogspot.com/ http://www.dailymotion.com/codigodescuento http://captainamericalesoldatdelhiver.blogspot.com/ http://100bellezas.blogspot.com/ 

NO I AM NOT CLICKING THE URL. You're gonna watch out for brussels?! What on earth do you mean with that? (I will be grateful if you don't continue these comments in the future. Thx.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
china jerseys cheap - China cheap china wholesale jerseys, NHL, MLB, NCAA, and other 92 Dontari Poe Jersey from best jerseys suppliers and wholesalers, free shipping service and authentic quality sports jerseys.

I don't care about cheap china jerseys. That is literally the last thing I would want right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. But just imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this site could definitely be one of the greatest in its field. Good blog! 

No. I have not ever considered that. And my posts do have images. Are you blind? (Or do the images not load for you either? Are you the same dude as the the-images-aren't-loading-guy?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing issues with your blog. It looks like some of the text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously. Thank you 

It's just you and no, no-one will comment and let you know. Lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further write ups thank you once again.

You're cute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely think this website needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the advice!

This comment was on a 'If Period Drama Characters had internet Bios' post. 'Thanks for the advice'?!? What advice? (I absolutely think this website needs less attention. From spammers like yourself.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I've came upon so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the supply?

The conclusion is that spam comments are annoying. I am sure concerning the supply. (And you commented on a very random post so what do you mean with 'this topic'; that post literally had 10 'topics.')

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However think of if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this blog could definitely be one of the greatest in its field. Fantastic blog! 

Oh, it's you again. GO. AWAY. (You just copy and paste this comment everywhere, don't you.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been the one thing that worked. I’ve attempted numerous diet programs and so one really worked . its simple and easy the thing is immediate results. Being middle age and attempting to oss 

The last thing I write about on here is diet programs. Just go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and aid others like you helped me.

Awww, you are a darling, aren't you? I'm sure that was so geniune.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Dear, are you actually visiting this web site regularly, if so afterward you will definitely take pleasant experience.

You just asked the author of a blog whether she visits her blog regularly because it would make a 'pleasant experience.' I know. The blog is mine. :-P (No offence, dear sir comment, but clever you are not.) (And no, saying 'dear' does not make me go like, 'aww that's so sweet.')

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.

You and your spouse again. You are so creepy. Leave plz.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(That was fun.)

22 comments:

  1. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolz.

    But seriously. Some of these are just like . . . why.

    (Also I don't think it's just your site, I'm pretty sure I've seen these on a few other blogs lately. There was one on Olivia's latest post at "Meanwhile in Rivendell" that was literally NEXT-LEVEL IDIOTIC. Like, sir, nobody is ever going to click on those links you just provided. Do you think we are all as stupid as all that. Get out. The door is yonder.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You get A LOT of spam!! Poor Naomi. You don't deserve that. :(

    At least you know how to have fun with them! Haha. This was great! And "Just leave" silly spammers. Go away. Nobody's paying the least attention to what you say anyway. So why put yourself out? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The conclusion is that spam comments are annoying. I am sure concerning the supply." HAHA!
    This was so funny to read! Great post!

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO this is so funny. This post made me smile. HALF MY PROBLEMS ARE WITH BLOGGER :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. GENIUS, NAOMI. *slow clap*

    The link ones, though. Can anyone say malware? Or whatever these spammers are trying to get by leaving links everywhere?? Ugh.

    I would love if you do more of these posts if you ever get spam comments again. (Although, for your sake, I hope you don't get any more!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you know what, I got some spam comments on this post (oh the irony) and I just deleted them straight. But yeah, maybe I'll do a part two sometime. It was fun to write, that's for sure. :-)

      Delete
  6. The most disturbing spam I've seen was a comment on a post that I commented on . . . the person PLAGIARIZED MY COMMENT and then added something!!!!!!!!! UGH. And this was recently, maybe it is especially bad recently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. XD Where do all these spammers come from? You would think that if they're going to leave such specific comments about medical conditions/the supply/other nonsense, they would actually try to find a related website...?
    Thanks for giving me something to smile at today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha. xD

    Why do people bother writing spam comments? I don't get it! WHYYY. They don't have much to do with their life, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. You get really, really weird spam comments. I like how you responded to the comments, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! I loved this post. I agree, why do people bother writing spam comments? I mean, seriously. There's no reason to!
    But this post was hilarious.
    (maybe they left those spam comments in hopes that you would make this post and we could all laugh?) :D
    ~Kendra Lynne (https://talesfromanidealistdreamer.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Halo I am Kavin I wish for enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good lord those spam comments are weird....but this is so funny at the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those spams! A lot. It must be quite irritating to have those comments. I must admit it is funny, and weird at the same time. I love how you respond on those comments.

    Lovely post Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah! Spam comments are the worst! But you seem to handle them very well. Thanks for the laughs, Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uhhh, that one guy was saying that the "article" reminded him of his previous roommate (?) who kept talking to himself, and he needed to give him a book to read, XD.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha! Spam comments are hilarious/annoying. I've got a gem or two sitting in my spam comments folder right now. :)

    Also, I tagged you! https://classicsandcraziness.wordpress.com/2017/07/28/the-four-fictional-characters-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my word. This is absolute GENIUS. I get a lot of spam comments myself, so I'm sure this was very satisfying to write.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.